Friday, December 28, 2007

We're Engaged!!!!




A trip to hike the Grand Canyon with my family turned out to be the proposal of a lifetime for Greg and I! Greg waited until we arrived at the bottom of the Canyon (after a LONG six mile hike) to propose amongst the most beautiful scenery ever! I was so surprised and so excited!!! I wanted to hike out right then to tell everyone!! We are so excited about getting married and starting our adventure together!!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so excited for you!! Congratulations! What a wonderful engagement story.

Wanda Brooks

Pam said...

Chelsea Girl! What exciting news! I can't believe that he picked the Grand Canyon to propose! What a romantic guy you have there! I can't wait to see your ring and hear the plans! You two look amazing together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweet girl! I am so excited for you and know that you will have a fairy tale life together. Can't wait to hear all of the plans!

Ashley

Mark and Kimberly Davis said...

Chelsea, how exciting! I agree that the Grand Canyon was such an awesome place to be proposed to. What an exciting time in your life this is! Have FUN planning your wedding. Hope to see you soon!

With Love,
Kim

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

YAY!!!! Kody and I are so excited for you!! Congratulations!!! Being engaged and then getting married is so wonderful!! Enjoy every moment of it!!