Saturday, November 1, 2008

Money Comes to Visit!!!

For those of you who don't know, "Money" is my BFF Rachel!! (And for those of you who don't know, BFF is best friend forever hehe) Anyways, Rach came to visit and we had so much fun!! We are soooo excited that we finally live close to each other!!!! Reunited once again!!! =)



4 comments:

thecleggfamily said...

boogie...i'm glad you and "money" had fun together. wish i could have been there....oh wait...i will be SOON! miss you SOOOO much!

hugs and kisses...
marvin

Anonymous said...

I finally made the blog! I feel so famous! I can't believe we live so close!! I will definitely see you soon!

Rachel

debbie said...

I am soooo jealous all of the shopping you two did - I think I picked the wrong time to RETIRE - you living in Houston with all of the great malls and me now POOR. ha ha

Love,

Mom

P.S. Rachel looks so good!

Carrie Murphy said...

wish i could have been there! I miss both of you soooo much!! hugs...